The following Cookies Policy defines the principles of storing and accessing data on Devices used by Users of the Service for the purposes of providing electronic services by the Administrator of the Service
§ 1 Definitions
- Service – the Internet service working at the address www.bwa.wroc.pl
- External service – Internet services of the partners, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator
- Administrator – self-government cultural institution: BWA Galleries of Contemporary Art, based at 32 Wita Stwosza Street, 50-149 Wrocław, Poland; Tax Identity Number (NIP): 896-000-58-45; Statistical Identification Number (REGON): 000278391; Registered Cultural Institution of the Self-Government of the Municipality of Wrocław, No. RIK 20/94, providing electronic services, storing and accessing information in Users’ devices.
- User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides electronic services by means of the Service
- Device – an electronic device with its software, through which the User accesses the Service
- Cookies – text data stored in the form of files on the User’s Device
§ 2 Types of cookies
- The categories of cookies are:
1.1 First-party cookies – files set and accessed on the User’s Device by the data-communication system of the Service
1.2 Third-party cookies – files set and accessed on the User’s Device by data-communication systems of external services
1.3 Session cookies – files set and accessed on the User’s Device by the data-communication systems of the Service or external services during one session of a particular Device. After the session, the files are deleted from the User’s Device.
1.4 Permanent cookies – files set and accessed on the User’s Device by the data-communication systems of the Service or external services until they are deleted manually. The files are not deleted automatically after the completion of a session of a Device unless the User’s Device is set in the cookie delete mode on the completion of a session of the Device.
§ 3 Safety
- Mechanisms of storage and reading – cookie storage and reading mechanisms do not allow downloading any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device. Transferring viruses, Trojans or worms onto the User’s Device is practically impossible.
- First-party cookies – the first-party cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the Users’ Devices.
- Third-party cookies – the Administrator is not responsible for the safety of the cookies originating from the partners of the Service. The partners are listed in the further part of this Cookies Policy.
§ 4 Purposes for which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Service – the Administrator may store in cookies information about Users’ preferences and settings referring to the Service in order to improve and quicken the delivery of its services.
§ 5 External services
- The Administrator co-operates with the following external services which may place cookies on Users’ Devices:
1. Google Analytics
§ 6 Possibilities to define conditions of storage and access on
Users’ Devices by the Service and external services
- The User may at any time and independently change the settings connected with the storage, deletion and access to cookie data.
- Information about ways to opt out of cookies in the most popular Internet browsers and mobile devices is available online, e.g. by searching “How to clear cookies”.
- The User may at any time delete all the cookies stored so far by using the User Device tool on the device which is used for the Service.
§ 7 Service requirements
- Limiting the storage and access to cookies on the User’s Device may result in a malfunction of some functions of the Service.
- The Administrator is not responsible for impaired functions of the Service in the case of the User limiting in any way the possibility of storing and reading cookies.
§ 8 Changes of the Cookies Policy
- The Administrator reserves the right to change this Cookies Policy in any way without the necessity of informing Users about it.
- Changes introduced in the Cookies Policy will always be published on this website.
- The changes are effective on the day of publication of the Cookies Policy.