- BWA Wrocław Galleries of Contemporary Art, based in Wrocław, Poland, at 32 Wita Stwosza Street, entered in the Register of Cultural Institutions kept by the Self-Government of the Municipal Commune of Wrocław as RIK 20/94, NIP: 896-000-58-45, REGON 000278391, tel. +48 (71) 790 25 81, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org is the Administrator of personal data processed in connection with the Customer’s activities aiming at the conclusion of a sales Contract and connected with its performance.
- Personal data are processed pursuant to the European Parliament and Council of the European Union’s 2016/679 Regulation on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data of 27 April 2016, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive).
- The Customer has the right to view, correct and demand to have their data deleted, including the right to request to supplement, update, correct the personal data, temporarily or permanently suspend their processing or their deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected unlawfully, or are no longer required for the purpose for which they have been collected, subject to point 4.
- The Customer’s personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the purpose laid down in point 5 or until the withdrawal of the consent, and after that time for the period and to the extent required by the generally applicable laws.
- By placing an order the Customer agrees to have their personal data processed solely for the purpose of order fulfilment.
- The basis for processing the Customer’s data for the purpose stated in the previous point is in particular:
a) conclusion and performance of a sales contract based on an interest in our offer (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract whose signatory is the person who is the data subject, or for action undertaken at the request of the data subject before the conclusion of the contract)
b) possible (on-demand) issue of a receipt / VAT invoice for the Customer (processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation to which the Administrator is subject)
c) execution of statutory objectives by the Administrator (processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator or a third party, excluding situations in which such interests are overridden by fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, requiring protection of personal data, in particular when the data subject is a child).
- Providing personal information is voluntary, however refraining from providing the data required by the Regulations in order to conclude a sales Contract results in the lack of possibility of concluding that Contract.
- The Seller uses technical and organizational means aiming at the best possible protection of stored personal data against unauthorised access or inappropriate use by unauthorised persons.
- The Seller makes the Customer’s personal data available to the supplier of payment services for the purposes of their supply.
- The Seller will not make available or transfer the collected personal data outside Poland, the European Union, the European Economic Area.
- Contact with the Data Protection Officer – by post sent to the address of the Seller’s office: BWA Wrocław Galerie Sztuki Współczesnej, ul. Wita Stwosza 32, 50-149 Wrocław, or via email: email@example.com.